Allocepa ® Cream
Silicon Dioxide, Onion Extract, Avocado Oil, Allantoin, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Green Tea Extract, Panthenol.
Allocepa Cream is made with natural ingredients that are scientifically Proven for:
- Decreases fibroblasts proliferation and decrease growth factors release
so reduces excessive scarring.
- Stimulates collagenase release to normalize collagen production.
- Anti-inflammatory activity.
- Loosening of collagen structure and improvement of scar elasticity.
- Prevents itching, erythema and pain.
- Has a protective effect against U.V. rays so it prevents the scar from be
coming darker & thicker.
- Hypertrophic scars. - Keloidal scars. - Burn scars. - Scars with contracture. - Acne scars. - Radiation scars. - Hairline scars. - Surgical scars. - Contoured step scars. - Suture channel scars. - Scar dehiscence. - Atrophic scars.
Only contraindicated in those patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any of the components of the preparation.
Should not be used on open or ulcerated wounds (approximately used after 7-10 days from the wound occurrence).
Rare skin reaction.
Apply on scar site from 3 to 4 times daily for 2-6 months or until the scar has almost disappeared.
Put a thin layer of Allocepa cream and massage in one direction away from the center of the scar for 3 min. at least.
To improve efficacy put a compression plaster on scar area after apply and massage with Allocepa.
Presentation and Storage:
Tube of 50 gm.e. Cream.
Store at room temperature.
Keep reach out of children.
Allocepa ® Cream
- Brand: Skin Care
- Product Code: Cream
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $10.00
- Price in reward points: 100